Sunday, March 27, 2011

Opening up shop

I have started this page in an effort to clean up congestion on my facebook page and try to connect with other people with my interests.  I'm a car guy at heart, whether it be stock-road going cars, american muscle, euro exotics, or the modified scene, I take an interest.  I'm also a big fan of the racing scene, Formula 1 being my preference, but anybody who takes it to the track will get my attention.  I'm sure some asides will be made for music as well (because what fun is driving without a soundtrack, right?)  


2 comments:

  1. Nice man. What do you drive? Do you race?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture up there is mine, 2010 Mustang v6 stock. I've had it out for autocross a couple times as well as some back road shenanigans, but nothing professional (yet).

    ReplyDelete